|C. Carey Yang, Certified Personal Trainer|
Dream Body WorkoutXpert
Rome wasn’t built in one day, nor is your beach-ready body. It takes time, consistent training with supported nutrition and supplementation.
Instead of waiting until Memorial Day’s weekend to start summer shape-up fitness plan, I’m beginning to journal summer beach-ready workout, training, nutrition and strategies today.
Here is a 5-exercise circuit training workout routine that guarantees to boost your metabolism, challenge your whole body and core, blast calories and burn fat like crazy, because I did it this morning. And I was so pumped up, sweating and my legs were shaking.
I’m feeling good and looking great!
Here is the first summer beach ready workout routine. It’s a circuit training so do these exercises one after another with no or little break (15 seconds at most). Then rest for 2 minutes and repeat for a total of 3 to 5 circuits.
1. Forward Walking Lunges with 1-DB @ 35# Overhead Hold x 8 steps
2. 1-DB @ 35# clean and split jerk x 8 reps
Switch hand for the dumbbell. Repeat 1 and 2 for the other arm holding dumbbell.
3. Barbell Rotational Squat Press "Bus Driver" - Hold 45#Bar+25# with one hand, Squat down, Stand up, Rotate and Press the bar x 10 reps
4. Barbell Woodchop Oblique Twist holding 45#Bar+25# with the same hand x 10 reps
Switch hand. Repeat 3 and 4 for the other side with the other hand.
5. Bodyweight Fingertip Pushup x 5 reps, then standard pushups x 25 reps.
Free Download - The Dark Side of Cardio and Sample Fat Burning Workout