Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Lifelong Journey of Fitness: Denville NJ Personal Trainer Featured in Daily Record Business

I have the opportunity for an interview with Daily Record Business Editor Bill Westhoven about my fitness training and coaching business.

The interview is in press today appearing as DenvilleRockawayThisWeek Special. The online version at dailyrecord.com is in the following link.

http://www.dailyrecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009906030348

Although the interview is about my business, I also share my own journey in fitness, who I am, what I do in helping people, how I do it, and the new support group I'm organizing.

Bill wrote the great headline "lifelong Journey of Fitness" which I think he captures the essence of me, my business, and the message I want to convey.

Enjoy the reading!



No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"