Monday, April 05, 2010

New Jersey Fitness Expert Announces 90 Day Fitness Challenge to A Beach Ready Body


Lack of motivation is one of the most cited challenges I heard over and over again when consulting my fitness training prospects,” says Carey Yang, Founder and Master Trainer of Denville, NJ-based Beyond Fitness Solutions, LLC.

“Sometimes, a dream vacation could be the motivation to ‘get kicked in the butt’ in order to get in shape,” Yang says. “This time I’m going to kick my own butt and get in top shape before vacation in Hawaii. I’m already lean and fit. But I’m going to get my beach-ready body for photoshoot just like every summer or even better.”

“As the leading in-home personal fitness trainer and boot camp instructor, I walk the talk and want to set a good example for my clients and for myself. So I’m announcing my own 90 day fitness challenge before my summer vacation in Hawaii.” Yang says.

Accountability means doing whatever you promise yourself to do for your personal reasons. Yang will post his daily workout, nutrition, challenges and journals through his website, blog and social media network. All is welcome to follow him in the following 90 days via:

http://www.beyondfitnesssolutions.com/beyondfitness


http://www.facebook.com/carey.yang


http://www.youtube.com/careyforfitness


http://www.twitter.com/careyyang

Yang says his 90 Day Fitnes Challenge is also an open invitation to everyone creating his own challenge.

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"