Saturday, March 06, 2010

Happy Client Praises Morris County Personal Trainer Carey Yang

Happy Client Praises Morris County Personal Trainer Carey Yang

I started working out with Carey a few weeks ago. I wanted to gain muscle, flexibility and work on my posture. I never thought that I would enjoy doing exercises but I look forward to our sessions. Carey is very knowledgeable about the mechanics of the body and uses this knowledge to make each exercise the most effective it can be, and by making sure that it is done properly, reaping the maximum benefit from
the exercise. We do different exercises each time and it is never boring or repetitive, a problem that in the past, would have made me not want to exercise. He targets the areas that I needed the most, while still working the core with each exercise. I would highly recommend him as a trainer and am looking forward to becoming a stronger person through his guidance. I will continue to train with him and to recommend him to my friends who are tired of the whole “gym” thing.

Karen G., Denville, NJ

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"