Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Bridal Shape Up Testimonial for Denville Personal Trainer Carey Yang

A happy client shares her bridal shape-up success story after training with Denville personal trainer Carey Yang in Morris County, New Jersey.




"100% wedding-dress confident. Carey helps me get into the best shape of my life and ready for my wedding!"

To shape up and look my best for my wedding, I trained with Carey for about 3 months. The results are better than I expected. In addition to the hard-core workout with Carey, I learned valuable nutritional education, diet plan and healthy eating habit. I lost a couple of inches on my thighs, my arms, and around my waist and got rid of some cellulite in my trouble area. I have dropped 6 to 7% body fat just in time to fit my wedding dress perfectly. It’s not always easy as I was so busy with work and wedding planning. I wanted to quit so many times. But Carey is always enthusiastic and energetic. He encourages me and helps me get back on track. His workout routines are always innovative and effective that I feel refreshing and every muscle is working hard all the time. I feel particularly confident and strong from the fusion workout mixed in kickboxing, yoga and Pilates. I highly recommend Carey if you want to see results. – Elizabeth M., Parsippany, NJ





100% Wedding-dress Confident

Interested in shaping up before your wedding or reunion?

Call 973-303-2424 or email Carey@CareyForFitness.com to book your complimentary consultation and Let me help you look your best on the the big day!

Train with the Best!

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"