Wednesday, October 14, 2009

How to Lose 10 Pounds in 7 Days The Wrong Way

That's how I did it two years ago. I lost 10 pounds in 7 days, the wrong way.

Allow me to share the story with you.

Two years ago, my life was turned upside down from my wife's breast cancer scare.

Although it turned out to be okay, the two long months of testing, waiting for unknown, the anxiety, fears and worst-case scenarios ran through my mind 24/7!

It really consumed my body, my mind and my spirit.

As a personal trainer, I would never think that this is my biggest enemy, not the dumbbells.

This Sunday, we'll sponsor Team Rx for Balance to support the American Cancer Society's Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.

Please join us to help raise awareness, and help more women live longer, healthier and happier lives. Please help fight breast cancer by joining Team Rx for Balance, or making a donation online.

Any amount will help! Even $5, $10, or $20 WILL make a difference.

Please watch this short video for more details:http://budurl.com/v2tl.

I hope you will CHOOSE to make a difference!!

You're invited to walk with me and family this Sunday.

The 5 K walk begins at 10:00 am (registration at 8:00 am).
Mack-Cali Business Campus
One Campus Drive
Parsippany, NJ

http://budurl.com/v2tl

Making Strides Againist Breast Cancer

http://budurl.com/v2tl

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"