I should say THE missing link to long-term weight managment and wellness.
So what is it?
You can guess:
- High intensity resistance training to build muscle and strength. No problem. I hit the gym 4 times a week.
- High intensity interval training H.I.I.T. cardio exercise to fire up metabolism. Got that. I "H.I.I.T." the treadmill 5 times a week.
- Balanced nutrition, 5 to 6 meals a day to refuel your body and keep your blood sugar level steady. I'm pretty good at eating well although sometimes I cheat and eat junk foods.
- Commitment to your health, be accountable for yourself. Yes, I resolved to lose weight 60 pounds this year.
- Mastermind group and support team to cheer you up. Yeah, I try to stay away from those negative people who think I cannot lose weight.
- Coach or mentor to guide you. Yup, I also have a tough personal trainer who kicks my butt and keeps me motivated.
What if you have tried all of above and are still struggling to achieve your goals?
Feeling frustrated? Tired? Depressed? Burnout? I feel for you. Learn the 7 keys to avoid burnout from an Intensive Self-care Coach.
Ask yourself again. Be honest to youself.
- Perhaps weight training 4 times a week is too much for you. Are you training at the "high" intensity you're thinking?
- On top of weigh training, H.I.I.T. cardio 5 times a week? Are you sure it's really "high" intensity? Are you overtrained?
- Is your nutrition really balanced to meet your training demand and goals? Good mix of complex carbohydrates, protein and fat? Are you counting calories and still eating junk?
- Do you really follow your plan? Skipping workout? Binge-eating? Is losing 60 pounds in a year realistic?
- Is your circle of support getting smaller and smaller. Is your energy draining, not charged?
- After the personal training sessions, do you follow the individualized workout plan designed by your trainer? Your trainer always know.
Then what is missing?
You may do good in some of these areas. But you may lose focus and balance in some other areas. Losing inch and pound is not a healthy goal. That's not a healthy, meaningful, enjoyable life to just worry about losing 10 pounds or dropping 6 dress sizes.
What's THE secret to weight loss?
Isn't it obvious? It's
your lifestyle and overall wellness.
Weight loss is simple, but not easy. It's not even a secret.
Your lifestyle is the foundation to put all the above elements together. It's the key to your sucess for your health and fitness. Healthy lifestyle changes are foremost important in your overall wellness.
You build all these elements by doing these healthy behaviors and activities to achieve your desired lifestyle and wellness. Otherwise, you're like traveling without a destination and roadmap.
How do you go about healthy life changes without quitting on the yard line?
One of the best ways is to join a group coaching and intensive training for performance lifestyle. This type of coaching and mentoring program has many benefits:
- Learn how to get active again; the active lifestyle model for year round consistency.
- Clarify your goals, objectives and your vision.
- Bring it all together to accomplish what you really want, to look, feel and perform better.
- Go through each step with a qualified coach and develop a plan of action.
- Coordinate all aspects of your lifestyle so you can achieve your goals with the best use of your energy.
- Focus on personal energy management and achiever mindset in health, nutrition, weight loss and fitness. Learn how to effectively recharge your energy, eat for success by eating Nutrient Rich whole foods that are optimal for health and natual weight loss.
- Small mastermind group puts you with a group of like-minded achievement-oriented people to become your accountability partners.
>>> Sign up FREE monthly e-Newsletter to receive insider training tips, workout routines and check out your FREE bonus e-books to help you build muscles, lose fat and uncover your six pack abs.