Thursday, July 19, 2012

Former Professional Football Player Trains with Dream Body Coach and NJ Best Personal Trainer Carey Yang




 

I recently have the opportunity to train a former semi-professional football player named Fred. Standing at 6 feet tall and over 300 lbs, Fred looked scary and intimidating to me when I first met him.

As we started to talk about his challenges, I realized that Fred is a good loving husband and father. Busy work and family schedule and prior knee injury were all his excuses for not going to the gym although it's only 2 miles drive across the street.


Lack of motivation is one of the reasons people are turning to personal trainers for help. Fred had made tremendous progress within a month, physically and mentally.

Here is the powerful testimonial from Fred:
My friends and family decided to chip in for my birthday present a personal trainer. As an athletic person entering his 40s, I was confident in the knowledge I had to train myself back into shape. Needless to say that Carey had an immediate impact not only in my weight loss, muscle build and areas worked, but his knowledge on nutrition as well. Carey’s training had me down 2 belt sizes within 3 weeks and ultimately taught me that there is always tons of information to be learned. I have improved my overall health, muscle to fat ratio and well being since I began with Carey. I’m so thankful to my friends and family for this experience, and ultimately to Carey himself. I have my swagger back! — Fred A., Wharton, NJ
Wanna be the next body transformation success story? Sign up at www.BeyondFitnessSolutions.com.

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"