Thursday, May 15, 2008

Affirmations for Good Health

Day to day, I've seen so many people sabotaging their health and damaging their own bodies. Many of them vow to eat healthy and exercise regularly. In their subconscious mind, they don't believe in themselves that they can do it.

You can "choose" positive thoughts that create a mental atmosphere reinforcing your actions and yielding positive results. The positive thoughts make you feel loved, appreciated and joyful.

Whatever you say and think about your health and body affects your brainwave and your actions, positively and negatively. Here is a list of positive affirmations for health by Louise L. Hay. Hope they'll work for you.

by Louis L. Hay (copyrighted by Hay House, Inc., 2004)

☀ I enjoy the foods that are best for my body. I love every cell of my body.

☀ I look forward to a healthy old age because I take loving care of my body now.

☀ I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health.

☀ I return my body to optimal health by giving it what it needs on every level.

☀ I am pain free and totally in sync with life.

☀ Healing happens! I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally.

☀ My body is always doing its best to create perfect health.

☀ I balance my life between work, rest, and play. They all get equal time.

☀ I am grateful for my healthy body. I love life.

☀ I am the only person who has control over my eating habits. I can always resist something if I choose to.

☀ Water is my favorite beverage. I drink lots of water to cleanse my body and mind.

☀ Filling my mind with pleasant thoughts is the quickest road to health.

☀ My happy thoughts help create my healthy body.

☀ I go within and connect with that part of myself that knows how to heal.

☀ I breathe deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life, and I am nourished.

No comments:

Nightingale-Conant
"Denville, NJ" "Boonton, NJ" "Montville, NJ" "Kinnelon, NJ" "Mountain Lakes, NJ" "Rockaway, NJ" "Randolph, NJ" "Succasunna, NJ" "Chester, NJ" "Morristown, NJ" 'Mendham, NJ" "Madison, NJ" "Chatham, NJ" "Short Hills, NJ" "Sparta, NJ" "Hackettstown, NJ" "Montclair, NJ" "Wayne, NJ" "Bedminister, NJ" "Basking Ridge, NJ" "Bernardsville, NJ" "Personal Trainers" "In Home Personal Training" "Morris County, NJ" "Sussex County, NJ" "Essex County, NJ" "Passaic County, NJ" "Somerset County, NJ" "Fitness Bootcamps" "Biggest Loser" "Fat Camp""Fat Loss" "Weight Loss" "Female Personal Trainers"